No conflicts of interest were declared.
Tissue-based proteomics reveals FXYD3, S100A11 and GSTM3 as novel markers for regional lymph node metastasis in colon cancer
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 228, Issue 4, pages 459–470, December 2012
How to Cite
Meding, S., Balluff, B., Elsner, M., Schöne, C., Rauser, S., Nitsche, U., Maak, M., Schäfer, A., Hauck, S. M., Ueffing, M., Langer, R., Höfler, H., Friess, H., Rosenberg, R. and Walch, A. (2012), Tissue-based proteomics reveals FXYD3, S100A11 and GSTM3 as novel markers for regional lymph node metastasis in colon cancer. J. Pathol., 228: 459–470. doi: 10.1002/path.4021
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!