No conflicts of interest were declared.
ARF suppresses hepatic vascular neoplasia in a carcinogen-exposed murine model†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 3, pages 298–305, July 2012
How to Cite
Busch, S. E., Gurley, K. E., Moser, R. D. and Kemp, C. J. (2012), ARF suppresses hepatic vascular neoplasia in a carcinogen-exposed murine model. J. Pathol., 227: 298–305. doi: 10.1002/path.4024
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- NCI Mouse Models of Human Cancer Consortium. Grant Number: U01 CA141550
- NIEHS. Grant Number: 5 R01 ES020116
- Public Health Service
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: T32 GM007270
|path_4024_sm_suppinfofs1.tif||25556K||Supporting Information: Figure S1. Hepatic vascular lesions exhibit activation of the RAS–ERK pathway.|
|path_4024_sm_suppinfo.doc||19K||Supporting Information: Legends to Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.