These authors contributed equally.
Anti-VEGF antibody therapy does not promote metastasis in genetically engineered mouse tumour models†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 227, Issue 4, pages 417–430, August 2012
How to Cite
Singh, M., Couto, S. S., Forrest, W. F., Lima, A., Cheng, J. H., Molina, R., Long, J. E., Hamilton, P., McNutt, A., Kasman, I., Nannini, M. A., Reslan, H. B., Cao, T. C., Ho, C. C., Barck, K. H., Carano, R. A., Foreman, O., Eastham-Anderson, J., Jubb, A. M., Ferrara, N. and Johnson, L. (2012), Anti-VEGF antibody therapy does not promote metastasis in genetically engineered mouse tumour models. J. Pathol., 227: 417–430. doi: 10.1002/path.4053
Conflict of interest: all authors are/were employees of Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, and have/had financial holdings in Genentech/Roche during the course of this work. Genentech/Roche owns all patent rights.
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!