No conflicts of interest were declared.
Synaptic defects in type I spinal muscular atrophy in human development†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 1, pages 49–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Hernández, R., Bernal, S., Also-Rallo, E., Alías, L., Barceló, M., Hereu, M., Esquerda, J. E. and Tizzano, E. F. (2013), Synaptic defects in type I spinal muscular atrophy in human development. J. Pathol., 229: 49–61. doi: 10.1002/path.4080
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!