No conflicts of interest were declared.
CD133 as a biomarker for putative cancer stem cells in solid tumours: limitations, problems and challenges
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 3, pages 355–378, February 2013
How to Cite
Grosse-Gehling, P., Fargeas, C. A., Dittfeld, C., Garbe, Y., Alison, M. R., Corbeil, D. and Kunz-Schughart, L. A. (2013), CD133 as a biomarker for putative cancer stem cells in solid tumours: limitations, problems and challenges. J. Pathol., 229: 355–378. doi: 10.1002/path.4086
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!