These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular characterization of mucinous ovarian tumours supports a stratified treatment approach with HER2 targeting in 19% of carcinomas
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 1, pages 111–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Anglesio, M. S., Kommoss, S., Tolcher, M. C., Clarke, B., Galletta, L., Porter, H., Damaraju, S., Fereday, S., Winterhoff, B. J., Kalloger, S. E., Senz, J., Yang, W., Steed, H., Allo, G., Ferguson, S., Shaw, P., Teoman, A., Garcia, J. J., Schoolmeester, J. K., Bakkum-Gamez, J., Tinker, A. V., Bowtell, D. D., Huntsman, D. G., Gilks, C. B. and McAlpine, J. N. (2013), Molecular characterization of mucinous ovarian tumours supports a stratified treatment approach with HER2 targeting in 19% of carcinomas. J. Pathol., 229: 111–120. doi: 10.1002/path.4088
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 04:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!