No conflicts of interest were declared.
Deciphering the epigenetic network in colorectal cancer†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2013
How to Cite
Domínguez, G. (2013), Deciphering the epigenetic network in colorectal cancer. J. Pathol., 229: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/path.4094
Invited commentary for Wang et al. SP1 mediates the link between methylation of the tumour suppressor miR-149 and outcome in colorectal cancer. J Pathol 2013; 229: 12–24.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2012 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!