No conflicts of interest were declared.
Autophagy in clear cell ovarian cancer, a potential marker for hypoxia and poor prognosis?#
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 228, Issue 4, pages 434–436, December 2012
How to Cite
Gibson, S. B. (2012), Autophagy in clear cell ovarian cancer, a potential marker for hypoxia and poor prognosis?#. J. Pathol., 228: 434–436. doi: 10.1002/path.4100
Invited Commentary in relation to The autophagy protein LC3A correlates with hypoxia and is a prognostic marker of patient survival in clear cell ovarian cancer. J Pathol 2012; 228: 437–447., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2012 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!