Conflict of interest: JTH has recently given a scientific talk to Genentech and received an honorarium. The other authors report no financial interest related to this manuscript.
Decreased membrane complement regulators in the retinal pigmented epithelium contributes to age-related macular degeneration
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 5, pages 729–742, April 2013
How to Cite
Ebrahimi, K. B., Fijalkowski, N., Cano, M. and Handa, J. T. (2013), Decreased membrane complement regulators in the retinal pigmented epithelium contributes to age-related macular degeneration. J. Pathol., 229: 729–742. doi: 10.1002/path.4128
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2012 02:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!