No conflicts of interest were declared.
Egr-1: new conductor for the tissue repair orchestra directs harmony (regeneration) or cacophony (fibrosis)
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 2, pages 286–297, January 2013
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, S., Fang, F., Tourtellotte, W. and Varga, J. (2013), Egr-1: new conductor for the tissue repair orchestra directs harmony (regeneration) or cacophony (fibrosis). J. Pathol., 229: 286–297. doi: 10.1002/path.4131
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!