These authors contributed equally to this study.
RNF43 is a tumour suppressor gene mutated in mucinous tumours of the ovary
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 3, pages 469–476, February 2013
How to Cite
Ryland, G. L., Hunter, S. M., Doyle, M. A., Rowley, S. M., Christie, M., Allan, P. E., Bowtell, D. D., Australian Ovarian Cancer Study Group,, Gorringe, K. L. and Campbell, I. G. (2013), RNF43 is a tumour suppressor gene mutated in mucinous tumours of the ovary. J. Pathol., 229: 469–476. doi: 10.1002/path.4134
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2012 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!