Conflict of interest statement: OS has options in the company Olink Biosciences that commercializes the PLA technology.
P-cadherin functional role is dependent on E-cadherin cellular context: a proof of concept using the breast cancer model
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 5, pages 705–718, April 2013
How to Cite
Ribeiro, A. S., Sousa, B., Carreto, L., Mendes, N., Nobre, A. R., Ricardo, S., Albergaria, A., Cameselle-Teijeiro, J. F., Gerhard, R., Söderberg, O., Seruca, R., Santos, M. A., Schmitt, F. and Paredes, J. (2013), P-cadherin functional role is dependent on E-cadherin cellular context: a proof of concept using the breast cancer model. J. Pathol., 229: 705–718. doi: 10.1002/path.4143
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Vol. 239, Issue 1, 122, Version of Record online: 12 APR 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!