No conflicts of interest were declared.
Rsf-1, a chromatin remodelling protein, interacts with cyclin E1 and promotes tumour development
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 229, Issue 4, pages 559–568, March 2013
How to Cite
Sheu, J. J.-C., Choi, J. H., Guan, B., Tsai, F.-J., Hua, C.-H., Lai, M.-T., Wang, T.-L. and Shih, I.-M. (2013), Rsf-1, a chromatin remodelling protein, interacts with cyclin E1 and promotes tumour development. J. Pathol., 229: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/path.4147
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!