No conflicts of interest were declared.
Epigenetic regulation of the X-linked tumour suppressors BEX1 and LDOC1 in oral squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 3, pages 298–309, July 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-H., Wong, T.-S., Chan, J. Y.-W., Lu, S.-C., Lin, P., Cheng, A.-J., Chen, Y.-J., Chang, J. S.-M., Hsiao, S.-H., Leu, Y.-W., Li, C.-i., Hsiao, J.-R. and Chang, J.-Y. (2013), Epigenetic regulation of the X-linked tumour suppressors BEX1 and LDOC1 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. J. Pathol., 230: 298–309. doi: 10.1002/path.4173
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!