No conflicts of interest were declared.
Tumour cell survival mechanisms in lethal metastatic prostate cancer differ between bone and soft tissue metastases
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 3, pages 291–297, July 2013
How to Cite
Akfirat, C., Zhang, X., Ventura, A., Berel, D., Colangelo, M. E., Miranti, C. K., Krajewska, M., Reed, J. C., Higano, C. S., True, L. D., Vessella, R. L., Morrissey, C. and Knudsen, B. S. (2013), Tumour cell survival mechanisms in lethal metastatic prostate cancer differ between bone and soft tissue metastases. J. Pathol., 230: 291–297. doi: 10.1002/path.4180
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!