These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatopoietin Cn reduces ethanol-induced hepatoxicity via sphingosine kinase 1 and sphingosine 1-phosphate receptors
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 365–376, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Saiyan, S., Men, T.-Y., Gao, H.-Y., Wen, C., Liu, Y., Zhou, X., Wu, C.-T., Wang, L.-S. and Cui, C.-P. (2013), Hepatopoietin Cn reduces ethanol-induced hepatoxicity via sphingosine kinase 1 and sphingosine 1-phosphate receptors. J. Pathol., 230: 365–376. doi: 10.1002/path.4194
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!