No conflicts of interest were declared.
Endothelial cell adhesion molecule CD146: implications for its role in the pathogenesis of COPD
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 388–398, August 2013
How to Cite
Kratzer, A., Chu, H. W., Salys, J., Moumen, Z., Leberl, M., Bowler, R., Cool, C., Zamora, M. and Taraseviciene-Stewart, L. (2013), Endothelial cell adhesion molecule CD146: implications for its role in the pathogenesis of COPD. J. Pathol., 230: 388–398. doi: 10.1002/path.4197
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!