No conflicts of interest were declared.
Suppression of the LMP2A target gene, EGR-1, protects Hodgkin's lymphoma cells from entry to the EBV lytic cycle
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 399–409, August 2013
How to Cite
Vockerodt, M., Wei, W., Nagy, E., Prouzova, Z., Schrader, A., Kube, D., Rowe, M., Woodman, C. B. and Murray, P. G. (2013), Suppression of the LMP2A target gene, EGR-1, protects Hodgkin's lymphoma cells from entry to the EBV lytic cycle. J. Pathol., 230: 399–409. doi: 10.1002/path.4198
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!