No conflicts of interest were declared.
Gene expression profiling of serrated polyps identifies annexin A10 as a marker of a sessile serrated adenoma/polyp
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 420–429, August 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalo, D. H., Lai, K. K., Shadrach, B., Goldblum, J. R., Bennett, A. E., Downs-Kelly, E., Liu, X., Henricks, W., Patil, D. T., Carver, P., Na, J., Gopalan, B., Rybicki, L. and Pai, R. K. (2013), Gene expression profiling of serrated polyps identifies annexin A10 as a marker of a sessile serrated adenoma/polyp. J. Pathol., 230: 420–429. doi: 10.1002/path.4200
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!