No conflicts of interest were declared.
The effects of MyD88 deficiency on disease phenotype in dysferlin-deficient A/J mice: role of endogenous TLR ligands
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 231, Issue 2, pages 199–209, October 2013
How to Cite
Uaesoontrachoon, K., Cha, H.-J., Ampong, B., Sali, A., Vandermeulen, J., Wei, B., Creeden, B., Huynh, T., Quinn, J., Tatem, K., Rayavarapu, S., Hoffman, E. P. and Nagaraju, K. (2013), The effects of MyD88 deficiency on disease phenotype in dysferlin-deficient A/J mice: role of endogenous TLR ligands. J. Pathol., 231: 199–209. doi: 10.1002/path.4207
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!