No conflicts of interest were declared.
Lack of evidence for frequent MED12 p.L1224F mutation in prostate tumours from Caucasian patients
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 453–456, August 2013
How to Cite
Stoehr, R., Taubert, H., Gaisa, N. T., Smeets, D., Kneitz, B., Giedl, J., Ruemmele, P., Wieland, W. F., Rau, T. T. and Hartmann, A. (2013), Lack of evidence for frequent MED12 p.L1224F mutation in prostate tumours from Caucasian patients. J. Pathol., 230: 453–456. doi: 10.1002/path.4208
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!