Invited commentary for Mans et al. Regulation of E2F1 by the von Hippel–Lindau tumour suppressor protein predicts survival in renal cell cancer patients. J Pathol 2013; 231: 118–130.
E2F1 in renal cancer: Mr Hyde disguised as Dr Jekyll?†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 231, Issue 2, pages 143–146, October 2013
How to Cite
Tian, W., Cui, F. and Esteban, M. A. (2013), E2F1 in renal cancer: Mr Hyde disguised as Dr Jekyll?. J. Pathol., 231: 143–146. doi: 10.1002/path.4238
No conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 05:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!