These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-throughput sequencing of T-cell receptors reveals a homogeneous repertoire of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 231, Issue 4, pages 433–440, December 2013
How to Cite
Emerson, R. O., Sherwood, A. M., Rieder, M. J., Guenthoer, J., Williamson, D. W., Carlson, C. S., Drescher, C. W., Tewari, M., Bielas, J. H. and Robins, H. S. (2013), High-throughput sequencing of T-cell receptors reveals a homogeneous repertoire of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in ovarian cancer. J. Pathol., 231: 433–440. doi: 10.1002/path.4260
Conflict of interest statement: CSC and HSR have consultancy, patents & royalties, and equity ownership with Adaptive Biotechnologies. ROE, AMS, MJR, and DWW have employment and equity ownership with Adaptive Biotechnologies.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!