Vascular endothelial growth factor is an autocrine growth factor in human malignant mesothelioma
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 193, Issue 4, pages 468–475, April 2001
How to Cite
Strizzi, L., Catalano, A., Vianale, G., Orecchia, S., Casalini, A., Tassi, G., Puntoni, R., Mutti, L. and Procopio, A. (2001), Vascular endothelial growth factor is an autocrine growth factor in human malignant mesothelioma. J. Pathol., 193: 468–475. doi: 10.1002/path.824
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2000
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC)
- Italian Ministry of University, Research and Technology (MURST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!