DNA image cytometry and human papillomavirus (HPV) detection help to select smears at high risk of high-grade cervical lesions
Article first published online: 20 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 194, Issue 2, pages 171–176, June 2001
How to Cite
Lorenzato, M., Clavel, C., Masure, M., Nou, J.-M., Bouttens, D., Evrard, G., Bory, J.-P., Maugard, B., Quereux, C. and Birembaut, P. (2001), DNA image cytometry and human papillomavirus (HPV) detection help to select smears at high risk of high-grade cervical lesions. J. Pathol., 194: 171–176. doi: 10.1002/path.874
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2000
- A.R.C. (Association de Recherche sur le Cancer)
- A.R.E.R.S. (Association Régionale pour la Recherche et l'Enseignement Scientifique)
- Ligue contre le Cancer (Comités de la Marne, de l'Aube et de la Haute-Marne)
- Lion's Club de Soissons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!