DNA image cytometry and human papillomavirus (HPV) detection help to select smears at high risk of high-grade cervical lesions
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 194, Issue 2, pages 171–176, June 2001
How to Cite
Lorenzato, M., Clavel, C., Masure, M., Nou, J.-M., Bouttens, D., Evrard, G., Bory, J.-P., Maugard, B., Quereux, C. and Birembaut, P. (2001), DNA image cytometry and human papillomavirus (HPV) detection help to select smears at high risk of high-grade cervical lesions. J. Pathol., 194: 171–176. doi: 10.1002/path.874
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2000
- A.R.C. (Association de Recherche sur le Cancer)
- A.R.E.R.S. (Association Régionale pour la Recherche et l'Enseignement Scientifique)
- Ligue contre le Cancer (Comités de la Marne, de l'Aube et de la Haute-Marne)
- Lion's Club de Soissons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!