Brain Aβ amyloidosis in APPsw mice induces accumulation of presenilin-1 and tau
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 194, Issue 4, pages 500–506, August 2001
How to Cite
Tomidokoro, Y., Harigaya, Y., Matsubara, E., Ikeda, M., Kawarabayashi, T., Shirao, T., Ishiguro, K., Okamoto, K., Younkin, S. G. and Shoji, M. (2001), Brain Aβ amyloidosis in APPsw mice induces accumulation of presenilin-1 and tau. J. Pathol., 194: 500–506. doi: 10.1002/path.897
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2000
- Life Science Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Univers Foundation
- Sasakawa Health Science Foundation
- Primary Amyloidosis Research Committee
- Longevity Science Committee of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 10832002, 10832003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!