Clonal origins of human breast cancer
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 194, Issue 4, pages 406–412, August 2001
How to Cite
Going, J. J., Abd El-Monem, H. M. and Craft, J. A. (2001), Clonal origins of human breast cancer. J. Pathol., 194: 406–412. doi: 10.1002/path.937
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2000
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Glasgow University
- The Arab Republic of Egypt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!