p53 over-expression identifies a subset of nodal peripheral T-cell lymphomas with a distinctive biological profile and poor clinical outcome
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 195, Issue 3, pages 361–366, October 2001
How to Cite
Pescarmona, E., Pignoloni, P., Puopolo, M., Martelli, M., Addesso, M., Guglielmi, C. and Baroni, C. D. (2001), p53 over-expression identifies a subset of nodal peripheral T-cell lymphomas with a distinctive biological profile and poor clinical outcome. J. Pathol., 195: 361–366. doi: 10.1002/path.945
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2000
- Istituto Pasteur-Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!