Bone marrow contributes to renal parenchymal turnover and regeneration
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 195, Issue 2, pages 229–235, September 2001
How to Cite
Poulsom, R., Forbes, S. J., Hodivala-Dilke, K., Ryan, E., Wyles, S., Navaratnarasah, S., Jeffery, R., Hunt, T., Alison, M., Cook, T., Pusey, C. and Wright, N. A. (2001), Bone marrow contributes to renal parenchymal turnover and regeneration. J. Pathol., 195: 229–235. doi: 10.1002/path.976
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!