Relationship between the presence of oncogenic HPV DNA assessed by polymerase chain reaction and Ki-67 immunoquantitative features in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 195, Issue 5, pages 557–562, December 2001
How to Cite
Kruse, A.-J., Baak, J. P. A., de Bruin, P. C., van de Goot, F. R. W. and Kurten, N. (2001), Relationship between the presence of oncogenic HPV DNA assessed by polymerase chain reaction and Ki-67 immunoquantitative features in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. J. Pathol., 195: 557–562. doi: 10.1002/path.998
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2001
- SBDM. Grant Number: 00/129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!