This manuscript was originally submitted to and accepted for publication in Medical & Pediatric Oncology by its Editor-in-Chief, Dr. G. D'Angio.
Decreasing the number of MOPP courses reduces gonadal damage in survivors of childhood hodgkin disease†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 210–215, March 2004
How to Cite
van den Berg, H., Furstner, F., van den Bos, C. and Behrendt, H. (2004), Decreasing the number of MOPP courses reduces gonadal damage in survivors of childhood hodgkin disease. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 42: 210–215. doi: 10.1002/pbc.10422
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.