This manuscript was originally submitted to and accepted for publication in Medical & Pediatric Oncology by its Editor-in-Chief, Dr. G. D'Angio.
Significance of pleural effusion at diagnosis of Wilms tumor†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 145–148, February 2004
How to Cite
Corey, B., Yang, C.-H., Wilimas, J. A., Davidoff, A. and Dome, J. S. (2004), Significance of pleural effusion at diagnosis of Wilms tumor. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 42: 145–148. doi: 10.1002/pbc.10429
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2003
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA21765
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!