This manuscript was originally submitted to and accepted for publication in Medical & Pediatric Oncology by its Editor-in-Chief, Dr. G. D'Angio.
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 589–597, June 2004
How to Cite
Byrne, J., Fears, T. R., Mills, J. L., Zeltzer, L. K., Sklar, C., Nicholson, H. S., Haupt, R., Reaman, G. H., Meadows, A. T. and Robison, L. L. (2004), Fertility in women treated with cranial radiotherapy for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 42: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20033
This study was designed and implemented by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH, while Dr. Byrne was an NCI staff member.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2002
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.