This study was reported as a poster at the 2003 ASPHO meeting in Seattle, Washington.
High-risk surgically resected pediatric melanoma and adjuvant interferon therapy†
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 441–448, May 2005
How to Cite
Chao, M. M., Schwartz, J. L., Wechsler, D. S., Thornburg, C. D., Griffith, K. A. and Williams, J. A. (2005), High-risk surgically resected pediatric melanoma and adjuvant interferon therapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 44: 441–448. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20168
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.