Both MJ and KM contributed equally to the work.
Anti-CD52 antibody, alemtuzumab, binds to Langerhans cells in Langerhans cell histiocytosis†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 251–254, March 2005
How to Cite
Jordan, M. B., McClain, K. L., Yan, X., Hicks, J. and Jaffe, R. (2005), Anti-CD52 antibody, alemtuzumab, binds to Langerhans cells in Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 44: 251–254. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20181
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.