Members of the European Neuroblastoma Study Group participating in this study (ENSG1): Belgium: Dr. J. Ninane, Cliniques Universitaires St. Luc, Brussels; Dr. J. Otten, Academisch Ziekenhuis, Brussels; Eire: Dr. F. Breatnach, Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children, Dublin 12; France: Dr. O. Hartmann, Dr. C. Bayle, Prof. J. Lemerle, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, Paris; Holland: Prof. P.A. Voute, Dr. J. de Kraker, Emma Kinderziekenhuis, Amsterdam; Italy: Prof. M.A. Castello, Dr. A. Clerico, 1a Clinica Paediatrica-Roma, University-Rome; Norway: Prof. S.P. Lie, Dr. I. Storm-Mathison, Pediatrisk Forskningsinstitutt, Rikshospitalet, Oslo 1; United Kingdom: Dr. I. Hann (now at the Hospital for Sick Children, London), Dr. B. Gibson, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow; Dr. J. Pritchard (now at the Institute of Child Health, London & Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh), Mrs. S. Germond, Dr. J.R. Pincott, Dr. D.W. Rogers, Hospitals for Sick Children, London; The late Prof. T. McElwain, Prof. A. Barrett (now at Department of Radiotherapy & Oncology, University of East Anglia); Dr. S. Mellor, Prof. C.R. Pinkerton, Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton; Prof. A.W. Craft, Prof. A.D.J. Pearson, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle-upon-Tyne; Prof. J.S. Malpas, Dr. J. Kingston, St. Bartholemew's & Royal London Hospitals, London; Prof. J. Lilleyman (now at Royal London Hospital, London), Sheffield Children's Hospital, Sheffield; Prof. O.B. Eden (now at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester), The Royal Sick Children's Hospital, Edinburgh; Prof. C. Bailey (now at NHS Regional Research and Development, Leeds), Dr. I. Lewis, Seacroft Hospital, Leeds; Dr. P. Morris-Jones, Dr. R. Campbell, Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester; Prof. D.R. Jones (now at Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester), St. George's Hospital Medical School, London.
High dose melphalan in the treatment of advanced neuroblastoma: Results of a randomised trial (ENSG-1) by the European Neuroblastoma Study Group†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 348–357, April 2005
How to Cite
Pritchard, J., Cotterill, S. J., Germond, S. M., Imeson, J., de Kraker, J. and Jones, D. R. (2005), High dose melphalan in the treatment of advanced neuroblastoma: Results of a randomised trial (ENSG-1) by the European Neuroblastoma Study Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 44: 348–357. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20219
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2003
- Neuroblastoma Society, UK (a parents support organisation)
- Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK
- Cancer Research Campaign, UK (the last two funding bodies are now jointly designated “Cancer Research UK”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.