Institution at which the study was performed: Hannover Medical School, Childrens' Hospital.
Osteonecrosis: A treatment related toxicity in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)—experiences from trial ALL-BFM 95†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 220–225, March 2005
How to Cite
Bürger, B., Beier, R., Zimmermann, M., Beck, J. D., Reiter, A. and Schrappe, M. (2005), Osteonecrosis: A treatment related toxicity in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)—experiences from trial ALL-BFM 95. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 44: 220–225. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20244
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.