Role of heat treatment in childhood cancers: Distinct resistance profiles of solid tumor cell lines towards combined thermochemotherapy
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 663–669, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Debes, A., Willers, R., Göbel, U. and Wessalowski, R. (2005), Role of heat treatment in childhood cancers: Distinct resistance profiles of solid tumor cell lines towards combined thermochemotherapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 663–669. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20266
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2004
- Elterninitiative Kinderkrebsklinik e.V. Düsseldorf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.