AMOR: A proposed cooperative effort to improve outcomes of childhood cancer in Central America
Article first published online: 3 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 107–110, August 2005
How to Cite
Antillon, F., Baez, F. L., Barr, R., Barrantes Zamorra, J. C., Carrasco, L. F., Moreno, B., Bonilla, M. M., Tognoni, G., Valsecch, M. G., Howard, S., Ribeiro, R. C. and Masera, G. (2005), AMOR: A proposed cooperative effort to improve outcomes of childhood cancer in Central America. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 107–110. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20280
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
- National Institutes of Health (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). Grant Number: CA-21765
- Center of Excellence grant from the State of Tennessee
- Cariplo Foundation
- Tettamnati Foundation
- Comitato Maria Letizia Verga
- Pediatric Oncology Group Ontario (POGO), Canada
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.