Biology, clinical characteristics, and management of adrenocortical tumors in children
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 265–273, September 2005
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Galindo, C., Figueiredo, B. C., Zambetti, G. P. and Ribeiro, R. C. (2005), Biology, clinical characteristics, and management of adrenocortical tumors in children. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20318
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA-21765, CA-71907
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.