Oxidase activity in cord blood neutrophils: A balance between increased membrane associated cytochrome b558 and deficient cytosolic components
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 311–317, September 2005
How to Cite
Chudgar, U. H., Thurman, G. W. and Ambruso, D. R. (2005), Oxidase activity in cord blood neutrophils: A balance between increased membrane associated cytochrome b558 and deficient cytosolic components. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 311–317. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20340
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2004
- Bonfils Blood Center
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, NIH (Transfusion Medicine Academic Award). Grant Number: K07-HL02036
- Stacy Marie True Memorial Trust and the General Clinical Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 5 MO1 RR00069
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!