Chemotherapy and attentional dysfunction in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Effect of treatment intensity
Article first published online: 3 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 281–290, September 2005
How to Cite
Buizer, A. I., de Sonneville, L. M.J., van den Heuvel–Eibrink, M. M. and Veerman, A. J.P. (2005), Chemotherapy and attentional dysfunction in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Effect of treatment intensity. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 281–290. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20397
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2004
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: AZVU 2001–2390
- VU Childhood Cancer Research Fund (VONK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.