Serum asparaginase activities and asparagine concentrations in the cerebrospinal fluid after a single infusion of 2,500 IU/m2 PEG asparaginase in children with ALL treated according to protocol COALL-06-97
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2006
How to Cite
Vieira Pinheiro, J.P., Wenner, K., Escherich, G., Lanvers-Kaminsky, C., Würthwein, G., Janka-Schaub, G. and Boos, J. (2006), Serum asparaginase activities and asparagine concentrations in the cerebrospinal fluid after a single infusion of 2,500 IU/m2 PEG asparaginase in children with ALL treated according to protocol COALL-06-97. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 46: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20406
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
- German Federal Department of Research and Technology. Grant Number: 01 EC 9801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.