Letter To The Editor
Acquired severe aplastic anemia in children: Is there a standard of care?
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 361–362, September 2005
How to Cite
Brodsky, R. A. (2005), Acquired severe aplastic anemia in children: Is there a standard of care?. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 45: 361–362. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20417
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.