Department of Pediatrics, Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
Successful engraftment without radiation after fludarabine-based regimen in Fanconi anemia patients undergoing genotypically identical donor hematopoietic cell transplantation†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 630–636, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Tan, P.-L., Wagner, J. E., Auerbach, A. D., DeFor, T. E., Slungaard, A. and MacMillan, M. L. (2006), Successful engraftment without radiation after fludarabine-based regimen in Fanconi anemia patients undergoing genotypically identical donor hematopoietic cell transplantation. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 46: 630–636. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20538
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
- Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc., Children's Cancer Research Fund. Grant Number: R37 HL32987
- The National Institutes of Health (to A.D.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.