Changes in bone mineral density in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 77–87, January 2006
How to Cite
Kaste, S. C., Rai, S. N., Fleming, K., McCammon, E. A., Tylavsky, F. A., Danish, R. K., Rose, S. R., Sitter, C. D., Pui, C.-H. and Hudson, M. M. (2006), Changes in bone mineral density in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 46: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20553
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
- P30. Grant Number: CA-21765
- P01. Grant Number: CA-20180
- National Institutes of Health (a Center of Excellence grant from the state of Tennessee, and the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.