The authors thank the patients and their parents who participated in this research.
Multiple behavioral risk factors among adolescent survivors of childhood cancer in the Survivor Health and Resilience Education (SHARE) Program†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 825–830, November 2006
How to Cite
Tercyak, K. P., Donze, J. R., Prahlad, S., Mosher, R. B. and Shad, A. T. (2006), Multiple behavioral risk factors among adolescent survivors of childhood cancer in the Survivor Health and Resilience Education (SHARE) Program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 47: 825–830. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20602
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 91831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.