The authors thank the patients and their parents who participated in this research.
Multiple behavioral risk factors among adolescent survivors of childhood cancer in the Survivor Health and Resilience Education (SHARE) Program†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 825–830, November 2006
How to Cite
Tercyak, K. P., Donze, J. R., Prahlad, S., Mosher, R. B. and Shad, A. T. (2006), Multiple behavioral risk factors among adolescent survivors of childhood cancer in the Survivor Health and Resilience Education (SHARE) Program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 47: 825–830. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20602
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 91831
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!