Long-term follow-up of pediatric cancer survivors: Education, surveillance, and screening
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 149–158, February 2006
How to Cite
Landier, W., Wallace, W. H. B. and Hudson, M. M. (2006), Long-term follow-up of pediatric cancer survivors: Education, surveillance, and screening. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 46: 149–158. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20612
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2005
- Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: U10 CA098543
- Cancer Center Support (CORE). Grant Number: CA 21765
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.